The Alberta Women's Health Foundation is hosting the AWHF Solution Series: A Research-Based Approach to Employee Health and Wellness on Thursday, October 12, 2023.
This virtual event brings together national leaders in women’s health research and healthcare. Discussions will unearth and explore barriers that impact women’s ability to work, remain in the workforce, and advance through their careers.
Guests have the opportunity to hear from leaders and researchers in women’s health and participate in a 30-minute question-and-answer period.
- Sharlene Rutherford, President and CEO, Alberta Women’s Health Foundation
- Dr. Sandra Davidge, Executive Director, Women and Children’s Health Research Institute
- Dr. Colleen Norris, Cavarzan Chair in Mature Women’s Health Research and Professor, Faculty of Nursing
- Dr. Sue Ross, Professor at the University of Alberta’s Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Former Cavarzan Chair in Mature Women’s Health Research
- Dr. Jane Schulz, Professor at the University of Alberta’s Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Alberta Women’s Health Foundation Chair in Women’s Health Research
Date: October 12th, 2023
Time: Noon - 1:00 pm MST
Where: Online, via zoom
Sign up below: