The Alberta Women's Health Foundation is hosting the AWHF Solution Series: An Intimate Experience for Learning and Discussion with Researchers in Women’s Health on November 2, 2022. This is an exclusive event for select donors and supporters of women’s health in Alberta.
Guests have the opportunity to hear from leaders and researchers in women’s health and participate in a 30-minute question-and-answer period.
- Dale Sheard, patron and donor, Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation
- Dr. Sandy Davidge, Executive Director, Women and Children’s Health Research Institute
- Dr. Colleen Norris, Cavarzan Chair in Mature Women's Health Research; professor, Faculty of Nursing.
- Dr. Bukola Salami, Professor, Faculty of Nursing and Director of the Intersections of Gender
- Dr. Richard Oster, Scientific Director, Indigenous Wellness Core, AHS; Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Agricultural, Food & Nutritional Sciences
- Sharlene Rutherford, President and CEO, Alberta Women’s Health Foundation
Date: November 2nd, 2022
Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am MST
Where: Online, via zoom
Sign up below: